Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Been A While...

So I kind of fell off the blogging planet.  I have been crazy busy getting to know my little Levi and spending quality time with Moriah (so she doesn't feel replaced).  It has been tricky, this mothering two thing, but totally worth every minute.  I promise to return to the blogging world soon with updates.  Posts to look forward to:

Levi turns One Month!  (almost two now, but I plan on back tracking so I have it blogged)
GADC (Grace Adventures Day Camp)
Moriah and Potty Training
Family Portraits
Amazing New Sling
Exciting Summer Plans
Truth Project
Ok, I think that is enough for now.  Look for these posts in coming days...I promise I'll be back.  Till then, let me leave you with Levi's first captured smile (I got him smirking really) and Moriah entertaining him in his bouncie.  It has been such a joy to see him smile more and more the last couple weeks.  He loves being talked to but isn't nearly as vocal as Moriah was at his age.  We all know she turned out to be quite the chatter box.  It will be interesting to see if he has a quieter personality.  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment