Monday, May 25, 2009

An Update of Sorts

Zack decided not to officially apply for the jobs in TX and CA. After he did some asking around and research, we discovered that the majority of those in the job he wanted are deployed. Zack would gladly serve in the desert if they asked him to but doesn't feel like he wants to volunteer to be in a job where he is almost certain to be sent over there. So after praying about it we are staying put here until they send us somewhere else. Which brings me to my next big update...
WE ARE MOVING! We are still staying in the area but since we might be here for a little while longer we have decided to check out places for rent. The places we have looked at so far are less per month than where we are now, and bigger. The idea of living with more space while saving money sounds great to me! It is going to be a whirlwind summer....

Trip to Disney in less than two weeks!
Moving as soon as we get back
June 24th camp starts
Possibly finishing the summer with another trip to FL in August

Bring it on!


  1. We LOVE being in Texas!!! Let us know if you end up this way. We're in The Woodlands, 30 miles North of Houston.

  2. this is great, Amy. No more leaky roof... perhaps landlords who will take care of you... more space.. AND, you'll likely still be in MD whenever I happen to return!

  3. I'm SO GLAD you're staying in the area!!!