Friday, February 27, 2009

Are We Ready?

So I am 38 weeks.  I had the craziest dream last night about delivering Levi at home and surprising Zack.  Like I could give birth alone with my hubby and daughter downstairs not knowing.  I just blame those preggo hormones for my very vivid, looney dreams.  Levi was adorable in my dream, though, and it made me that much more excited to met him.  It is hard to believe that his arrival is anytime now.  I need to get that birth bag packed...I have been putting it off, but if I am ready then maybe he will wait till his due date to come.  If I am ill prepared, chance has it he will come early.  
I did find out today that there is a chance my dad will be here with my mom on the 12th.  Yay!  How great would that be if he decided to arrive on his due date (the 13th) and both my parents were here.  That is what we are praying for.  Until then, I will just keep on being uncomfortably pregnant and reminding myself that he can't stay in there forever.  Zack is, as always, being so wonderful.  He is constantly encouraging me, telling me how beautiful I look (even though I feel HUGE), and making me rest.  I am so blessed.  
Moriah loves to pick up my shirt and kiss my belly.  She calls him her "baby bubby."  She has even started referring to Levi as her friend.  It is so cute.  She will say "friens" and when I ask her who is her friend she says "i-bye!"  I can't wait to see what she does when he is actually a baby she can see and love on.  She has been showing more interest in her baby dolls the last couple weeks and I have seen her taking care of them (diapering, pushing the the stroller, and kissing) and playing games with them like we play with her.  Yesterday she was giving her baby horsy rides on her knee and then dropping her down and saying "Doowwnn!" like we do with her.  (You know that song...Ride a little horsy all around town, you better watch out or you're gonna fall down!)  She loves it and it was so adorable to see he trying to do it with her doll.
I am so blessed with my family, and I can't wait to meet our little baby boy blessing.     

No comments:

Post a Comment