Saturday, February 7, 2009

35 Weeks and Getting Pampered


Well, I only officially have 5 weeks left before my due date!  My appointment this week was cancelled due to snowy roads but I have another one next week so I am not worried about missing it.  I will be seeing the midwife every week starting next week.  

I am feeling very pregnant.  It is getting to the stage where I have trouble catching my breath sometimes (he likes to be all up in my ribs and lungs).  I have also been having problems with my right hip.  I broke it in the 8th grade while cheerleading.  It bothered me some with Moriah's pregnancy but nothing compared to now.  Some days I am in tears at the end of the day, it hurts so bad.  By morning is is fine though, so I am thinking it is just me being on it all day and all the extra baby weight (which is staying pretty low, almost exactly what I gained at this point with Moriah).  I am praying that after he is born it doesn't hurt any more.  There is nothing they can do for me now, since I am pregnant x-rays and such are out of the question.  So, I will just take it in stride as one of those things that will fade away after I see my baby boys face and it will all be worth it!  

My to-do-before-baby-comes list is getting smaller and smaller, thanks to my wonderful hubby.  We still have some shopping to do for him (so fun!) but if he were to grace us with his presence early, I feel prepared for him now.  The cradle is up and all the furniture has been rearranged.  I have all his little clothes ready.  I can't wait to meet him!  The last couple nights I have even been dreaming about giving birth to him!

Today I am being spoiled.  I received a rose and sweet card last night, just because Zack loves me.  I love surprises like that!  He just came home from work and kissed me and pulled it out from behind his back.  Ahh, he still makes me melt.  He got me a prenatal massage package at a local spa in the fall but I have been waiting till I was hugely pregnant to use it.  The time has come. =)  I get to go and get a massage, manicure, and pedicure.  I am even going to make a day of it and get my hair trimmed and eyebrows waxed before my massage.  I can't wait, and Zack is excited to be spending the day with Moriah.  This will most likely be the last time I get some "alone" time for awhile, since I will have Levi attached to me for breastfeeding.  I am so thankful for such a thoughtful hubby who set it all up for me!  I can't wait!  Thanks Zack, you are seriously the best hubby ever!!!  I love you!       

No comments:

Post a Comment