Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Love!


Just wanted to wish my wonderful hubby a happy birthday! We will be spending today as a family going to lunch and enjoying watching Batman (the Dark Night) while Moriah sleeps (I still haven't seen it), followed by a night of worship and a talk on marriage at church. I love celebrating birthdays like this...and fortunately Zack does too, since it is his day. I am especially looking forward to helping him eat his yummy carrot birthday cake.
Happy Birthday best friend and love of my life!!!

Just for fun...
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
The history channel. He LOVES it!

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Honey Mustard.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
He will eat anything (thank goodness, because my meals are not always that great but he eats them anyway, without complaint) but prefers to not eat green beans.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Coke. He doesn’t drink and probably wouldn’t go to a bar unless a band he knew was playing.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Orlando, but he says he went to more events at my high school than his. The things you do for love…

6. What size shoe does he wear?
11

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Guitar pedals. He already has quite a collection going and has started to build his own. I have one talented hubby!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Humm, I would have to say a Five Guys Burger, without a doubt.

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Pizza or Mexican food

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Raisin-Bran but I must say that he doesn’t eat breakfast often, and when he does he doesn’t usually eat cereal.

11. What would he never wear?
Pants with pleats in them.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
He doesn’t watch sports. He is more of an outdoor-musician type.

13. Who is his best friend?
The obvious answer would be Jesus, but he tells me all the time I am his best friend. Sweet I know, but we were best friends before we even started dating.

14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Stress. I am a worrier and I can’t seem to relax at the end of the day without talking about all the things I need to do or he needs to do. It drives him crazy!

15. How many states has he lived in?
FL, CA, TX, and MD

16. What is his heritage?
Mixed. Typical American.

17. You bake him a cake for her birthday; what would it be?
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting…YUMMY!

18. Did he play sports in high school?
No but he did take Karate.

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing guitar or doing research online about guitar stuff. He can’t get enough of it.

20. What's something cool about him?
He is a very passionate person. He is grounded in his faith and beliefs and loves those he cares about very passionately. He is protective and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment