Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome March

I look forward to spring every year. Especially since living in places that have COLD winters. I get so excited when the temperature rises enough to allow us to take walks again and go to the park. I anxiously await the return of green grass, the smell of flowers and this year my son's birth. March marks the hope of all of this for me. So you can imagine my disappointment when I woke to this sight this morning.

Sigh, March 1 isn't proving to be the major turning point in the weather that I had hoped for.

Double sigh, my family is also sick.  Zack and Moriah seem to both caught something.  I am praying that I am protected from this bug, flu thing they have.  I am already so tired all the time, I can't imagine functioning without meds if I got sick.  Since I am still preggo, I would have to fight off the bug with out the aid of drugs.
  
So, welcome March, I was looking forward to seeing you.  Please warm up soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment