Friday, February 13, 2009

36 Weeks!


Well I have officially dropped. Everyone has been commenting on how Levi looks a ton lower than before. I also feel a ton more pressure than before. I had my 36 week check up this past Wednesday. He is head down, heart rate normal and I am measuring normal. I am also 2 cm dilated. These are all good things. He is preparing for birth and we are preparing to welcome him! I got two packages of baby clothes from my cousin and aunt this week, so exciting! Thank you so much for blessing us in that way. I love looking at the little outfits and wondering what he will look like in them and imagining how adorable he is going to be when I get to dress him and snuggle him. I have been having some contractions off and on since Christmas time, but none of the "real" ones yet. The car seat is in the car, Moriah's emergency travel bag is packed, the baby gear has been washed and is ready to be used. Now I just need to pack my bag and await a baby boy to start giving me some labor contractions. We are actually praying he comes on my due date, March 13, or that weekend. It would be nice if he waited till my mom was here, but babies have a mind of their own and I should be prepared for him to come early or late. Only God knows the timing of his birth. For now everything is right on track and we are doing well, as far as a healthy mom and baby goes. 36 weeks down, 4 to go! Home stretch, YES!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amy!

    Thanks for all your posts. I am praying for you and your family.

    Love you.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! And so cheerful! (I'm already cranky and only at about 17 weeks)

    Miss seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete