Thursday, September 4, 2008

Someone Who Cares?

Wow, Zack and I just had about a 45 minute long talk with the head maintenance dude where we live and he seemed to genuinely care about our roof plight.  He talked to some other "higher-ups" and we are having two people, the Deputy and the Director (I am not sure exactly who they are but their names sound important) come and look at our home on Monday.  We are praying they say we can move ASAP, but we know it is in the Lords hands.  We are just excited that we talked to someone and something was done the same day, amazing!  Praise the Lord!!  

I hope your Thursday has been great, I for one am turning in early.  Having a little one and growing a little one sure is tiring!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like they are pretty important people. I hope you get this thing resolved. Are you headed to PWOC this year? I'll most likely be able to come until we leave. I've been checking your blog regularly so I've been keeping up with you this summer but we still need to get together sometime. Congrats on the pregnancy by the way!! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete