Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm Still Here!

Hello blogging world!  The past couple weeks have proven to put my renewed love for blogging to the test.  I promise, I have not forgotten my promise to post more since the unveiling of my "new" blog.  There has been LOTS going on here.  Which is wonderful and has provided me with much to write about, just not much time to actually sit down and write!
I will say this: God has been working on my heart in some pretty tough ways recently.  I can't wait to share with you all that I have learned and have been challenged to keep working on.
And, I am working on a series of blogs detailing my thoughts on child rearing!  Ha!  I am no expert (seeing as I have only been a mom for 3 1/2 years) but I know I have learned things from other moms and somewhat figured out what works for our family for now (may not work tomorrow!) and have been asked to share it with the blogging world.  Speaking of child rearing...
Have you heard about the AAP new ruling on car seat laws?  Click here to get the latest info.  Good thing Se has two older siblings to look at in the back seat.  I wonder when she will notice that she can't see the dvd player.  That might become a problem before she turns 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment