Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Daughter's a Duck




Isn't she a cute duck? She had to get some shots, so I dressed her in something comfy and fun. This was a Halloween outfit my mom got her but it was too big until now. I took her for her 15 month check up and she is way underweight. They want us to come back in 6 weeks to see if she has gained any weight. If she hasn't we have to get blood work done to make sure there is nothing wrong with her little body and how it absorbs nutrients. I think she is just a tiny girl. She is eating well (as well as any toddler does) and is happy and healthy. We are praying she gains weight so we can save her from tests but if not we are praying that the tests reveal that she is fine. For now I will just continue to enjoy every minute with my little sweet girl! She is so fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy! Noah's doctor also said he was way underweight and sent us to the nutritionist to make sure we were feeding him properly. Basically they told us to feed him fat, fat, and more fat. He has been drinking more milk lately and has put on some more weight. He is just petite and I'm not worrying about it so hopefully you won't have to worry about it either! How much does she weigh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SUPER cute! I second Kate's comment. FAT FAT FAT!!

    ReplyDelete