Friday, January 16, 2009

32 Weeks and Feeling It



I am loving feeling Levi's movements. He is a much more aggressive mover than Moriah was. Moriah seems to be really grasping that she is getting a baby "bubby." She calls him "i-bye" and loves to give my belly kisses, especially in the mornings. I can't wait to see how she acts when he is out of my belly.
I am excited to meet Levi but I have to admit that I am not ready for him to arrive yet. My to-do-before-the-baby-comes list is not getting any shorter. We will be working on our house next weekend to try and get things in order. I also need to make my emegency plan for Moriah. If Levi comes before my mom gets here I need to make arrangements for my little girl while I am in labor.
As far as how I am feeling, I will confess I have entered the uncomfortable stage. I am usually in pain by the end of the day from chasing a toddler, doing too much lifting or just body changes from preparing for labor. I am also EXHAUSTED! I have not been sleeping as well and thus makes for a tired Mommy. It will all be worth it when I see Levi's sweet face. Officially only 8 weeks to go...if he comes on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment