Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Road Trip

Well, we had a blast visiting family in TN and FL.  Christmas was wonderful, the Eckhoff Family Reunion went really well and all the time in the car ended up going MUCH better than I expected.  Yesterday we spent 15 hours in the car getting home and I couldn't have been more pleased with how Moriah behaved.  She only took three 45 minute naps the whole trip but was still so happy.  She was laughing even as we were driving into our neighborhood.  I am so thankful!!  I would love to post about all our adventures but unfortunately I am just too tired today and busy getting the house back together.  So, you can check out our pictures and see what we were up to while we were gone.  Click for pictures from the trip to TN here, Christmas here, the end of December here, our family reunion here, and the beginning of January here.  It was a full, fun trip but we are glad to be home and get things ready for Levi's arrival in just over 2 months (I can't believe it!).  I hope your Christmas and New Year was as wonderful as mine was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment