Saturday, January 10, 2009

Levi's Shower

Me and Jen, the hostess.
Really cute diaper cake made with tiny newborn diapers. Crazy he will fit in them!
Shower Game: Make a baby out of play dough in five minutes. I tied for first place!

This morning I had the BEST baby shower. It was just me and a few of my closest friends getting together for breakfast and to celebrate the precious life of my baby boy. We just spent time chatting, hanging out, eating and playing some baby games. I feel so blessed to have such a great group of support and friends I can count on for anything. The sweetest part about the shower was that at the end we all gathered together and prayed over my sweet little guy. My friend Jamie made cards for everyone to pray for specific things and we just prayed over his whole life. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment