Thursday, December 4, 2008

My New Nephews





It was so great to get down to FL for Thanksgiving and be with family.  I got to meet my two new nephews.  My brother and sister-in-law are in the process of adopting a 9 year old and a 13 year old.  I am so excited for them and what this means for their family.  Unfortunately the process has been a rocky one and they could use some prayer for the system to actually process the adoption and all the paperwork so they can have the boys start living with them.  Right now they can just have them for weekend visits (which is such a blessing, considering two weeks ago they were told no).  The boys were SO SWEET and the older one really loved on Moriah.  She adored him too.  They both seem to really look out for Hannah and treat her as a little sister already.  You can click here for more pictures of our Thanksgiving trip.

2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderfully sweet. Children are ALWAYS a blessing in whatever way they come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Eric and Vicki are opening their home and lives to these sweet boys. I don't think we can even begin to realize how their lives are being changed through the love of their new parents and extended family! So glad y'all were able to go and spend time with them.

    ReplyDelete