Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Associations

Moriah has recently been impressing me with her ability to associate.  I just wanted to share with you some of the funny things she said today.  We were in the kitchen and I threw away a can.  She pointed to the garbage and said, "Yucky."  SO CUTE and true!  We were then reading a story where there is a picture of shoes and she said, "Bye, bye" when I pointed at them (we don't wear shoes in our house so she knows she only gets them when we are leaving).  When I was changing her she got her hands on her nasal aspirator and held it to her face (trying to get it in her nose) and said, "Nose."  When she sees a phone she says, "Hi, Nana!" because she talks to her Nana at least once a day.  When she sees a soft blanket she tells us, "Night night."  Tonight she was in the tub and I asked Zack if she was ready to get out.  She replied "Out."  So Zack asked her if she wanted out and she said, "Out, please."  She has never even said out before!  Those are just a few of the things she did today, I am sure if I dwelled on it I could think of more.  It is just blowing me away what she knows.  I am so glad I get to be around her all day to pick up on all her changes.  I love my little associator!  

1 comment: