Thursday, August 28, 2008

Arg! and Yay!

Today has been one of those days.  

I woke up not feeling the best (arg!) and started the day cleaning and preparing for my friend Nicole's birthday lunch (yay!).  Moriah took a wonderful morning nap and I actually had to wake her to go to the party.  It was so fun (and crazy, there were 8 kids there!) to spend time with the girls.

It has been drizzling all morning, which actually was nice, it totally suits my mood.  Kind of yucky but refreshing outside seemed like the perfect weather for today.  When I got home from the party I went upstairs and low and behold, our roof was leaking AGAIN!  This is the fourth time in the same place.  ARG!!!  So this afternoon when Moriah wakes up from her nap we are going to have to go to the housing office and see what they think they can do about it now.  Please pray for Zack and I as we want to be a witness of Christ to the people working there but need to be firm about the potential health hazards of such a problem.   

Yay!  I am 12 weeks along today and for the most part I have been feeling great, minus today.  I have my first official doctor's appointment on Wednesday and will keep you posted on how things are going.  I am officially in maternity clothes for the most part but that's ok with me.  I haven't gained any weight yet, just shifted stuff around and lost control of my tummy muscles.  Regular pants can still be buttoned on me but the pressure they put on my tummy really hurts so I choose not to wear them.  I am almost out of my first trimester, yippy!

Yay!  My best friend Alisha is coming tonight!  Her husband Shaun is coming too, and I can't wait to spend the weekend with them.  We have tons of sightseeing planned so I will be busy, busy, busy.  I probably wont be blogging again till they leave on Monday.

I hope you have a great Labor Day weekend.  I know we will enjoy ours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment