Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm Back!

So, it has been a while since I posted.  I must confess I was on strike from blogging.  I have been getting very frustrated with the whole thing.  I think I have written like 5 blogs that just will not download pictures.  When I go to download them the computer freezes and then I end up not posting them.  So, I am sorry it has been such a long time.  Here is a run down of the major events in our life since my last post:

Easter!  It was a wonderful first Easter for Moriah.  He is Risen!  We went to some friends house for Easter dinner and had a great time.  Click here for pictures.

My mom and dad came to visit and we were also surprised by a weekend visit from family friends.  It was so great to see them.  I have know them since I was 3.  We also took a couple days and visited Amish country.  Moriah did a great job with all the driving and sightseeing.  We finished out their trip with lunch with some relatives who were visiting.  It was a busy wonderful week.  Click here and here for pictures.

April was a wonderful month full of great moments with Moriah.  Check out here for some snapshots.

The most exciting part of April was my mom turned 50!  My dad surprised her with a cruise.  It was priceless to see her shocked face when Zack, Moriah and I jumped out at her in the Kohl's parking lot.  She was even more surprised when we told her to pack her bags, we leave tomorrow for the Bahamas!  What a joy it was to spend the entire weekend with family.  My aunt gave my mom a party when we got back so we were able to see extended family too.  I am counting down till we move back for good.  It is so hard to leave after every visit.  Click here and here for some amazing pictures.

Moriah's seventh month of life has been so full of changes it is unbelievable.  Her personality emerges and she gets stronger physically everyday!  Here are some pictures of what she has been up to so far this month.  Biggest accomplishments: pulling up, sitting herself up, giving kisses (my favorite!) and getting up on all fours and rocking (not quite crawling yet).

Ok, so that is the short of it.  Our lives since my last blog.  I will try and overcome my frustrations and just blog anyway.  My mom made the comment that if anyone was trying to see what is going on in our lives by reading my blog they wouldn't get much.  Oops!  It is my desire to use this blog to keep our family and friends updated and to share my struggles and triumphs with you.  God has been teaching me tons and I just want to share it!  Sorry I have failed in sharing recently.  

More blogs to come SOON on having a grateful heart, Mother's Day, and Philippians.    

No comments:

Post a Comment