Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Se is 8 Months!

So, it is hard to believe all the things my sweet little Se has been doing lately.

She can communicate.  It is crazy!  She mimics the sounds I make and can clearly say mama, dada, all done (signs it and says "alda"), hi (both the wave and sound), papa, and she signs milk while going "mmmm."    

She can self feed.  She loves eating puffs, cheerios, and fries.

She can drink from a sippy cup unassisted.

She has invited her own way to crawl.  She uses her legs and toes to push her forward on her head.  Yep, that's right, my little girl likes to get a round on her head and shoulders.  Just take a look at the video for proof.  It cracks me up every time I see her do this.  Boy, she is EVERYWHERE now days.

She still loves to sing.  If she is in worship with me she just pours her heart out so loudly to God.  It makes me so happy to see her love for worship at a young age.  Thankfully we go to a church where the people around us are blessed by her joyful noise, not annoyed by it.

She loves her dada.  If she sees him, her legs start going, she squeels and starts saying "DADADADA!!!"  It is the sweetest things.  And of course, daddy just eats it up.

She still doesn't sleep through the night.  This is normal for my babes and doesn't bother me as long as she nurses and then goes directly back to sleep.  That happens 98% of the time.  She is also a night cuddler.  I don't get many snuggles throughout the day (she likes to GO!), so I love our quiet nighttime feedings where she snuggles to me all relaxed.

She eats up the attention she gets from her siblings and is generally a happy baby!  Love you sweet Se!

No comments:

Post a Comment