Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bows and Cold Noses

This morning Moriah got into her bag of bows.  She kept trying to put them in her hair herself and then would hand them to me to put in her hair.  It was pretty cute!
Searching for the perfect bow.

So pretty!  Once they were in she of course took them all out.

My sweetie ready to have them put back in again.  I love times like this when she is just so stinkin' cute and fun.


We went for a walk after our bow playtime and it was SO COLD!!  The weather said it was 32 degrees before we left but I think it was in the 40's by the time we got back.  The fresh air was nice but I think we might have to resort to walking around the mall pretty soon.  Is it just me or was fall really short this year??  Isn't the 30's more like winter weather?!?
Hope you are enjoying your weather where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment