Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mother of 3? Not quite yet.

So, today was a very fun day for me. I have a good friend who is pregnant (yay!) and she had a doctors appointment this morning and so I kept her two boys. They are so cute and energetic. One is 4 and the other is 1, and I had my daughter of course. Needless to say I was a "mom," or rather caregiver, to three children today and it went well. Now I know that being a real mom of three will last longer than two hours, but it was encouraging to know that I could at least do it for that long without loosing it. It was actually, dare I say, fun. I am excited to have a house full of kids one day, until then I am just enjoying watching Moriah grow.
Other news, I am praying about taking a summer job at our church. It would be for four weeks and Moriah would get to go to work with me. I am excited and scared about this possibility so please pray for us and this decision. I would work with kids at a summer adventure camp. I love it that our church reaches out to the community this way and I would get to teach kids all about Jesus! That is one of my passions in life as a teacher and though I love staying home, I have missed the classroom. I don't want to teach full time but I think ministering to the children at church is just such a great opportunity. I just don't want to do something that would add stress to our family. We shall see what God has in store for us this summer.
I hope you are having a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment