Saturday, April 17, 2010

Photography Classes

Photo by Me
Photo by Zack

For Zack's birthday this year I got him photography classes for us to take together. He is very talented (if I do say so myself) and takes some amazing shots for not ever being told how. He has always had a great eye for good photos. I on the other hand, have not taken the time or have the patients to capture the great scenery and moments like he does. I thoroughly enjoy his pictures though and I want to be able to have a common hobby with him. So, that brings me to our classes! Yippy! For the next four Saturdays we have procured babysitters for our kids and will be spending time together learning about this thing Zack loves so much and I love looking at so much! I might just post some of my efforts with the camera too, once I have some clue as to what I am doing (give me a point and shoot any day!).

No comments:

Post a Comment