Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Bit of a Rough Patch

It happens to all of us.  We hit a bit of bumpy road in our life.  Well, since I promised to be honest on this blog, I want ya'll to know I am there now.  My absence from the blogging world is because Mom always said, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."  And there it is.  The honest truth.
Not that nice things haven't happened recently, because they have.  I just haven't been in a place where I can happily blog about them. 
I am tired. 
My days are long and the nights seem even longer. 
My baby Se is weaning herself and it has been miserable.
I wake up overwhelmed, hit a mommy groove in the middle, and go to bed feeling overwhelmed again.
But God is good, and His grace is sufficient.  He has been providing for me everyday.
I know it will not be this way forever, and I will use this time to learn and grow.

Have no fear, I will be back to the regular scheduled program very soon. 
But for now, I am just going to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. You get all the sleep you need, precious lady. I'll pray for SWEET sleep.

    ReplyDelete